SAT preparation in Phillips Academy Andover boarding school
PREPARATION FOR SAT
- Age of students: 13-18 years (senior classes)
- Dates of races: from June 26 to July 30
- Duration of the race: 5 weeks
- Intensity: 24 hours of lectures and 2 exams.
The summer academic educational course for SAT includes lessons in mathematics and literature, writing an extended essay and a careful examination of the structure and features of the SAT exam. Before the beginning of the studying, all students pass the introductory testing, which distributes them to groups according to age and the initial level of knowledge - this helps to intensify progress, to make the studying more effective. In the process of considering assignments typical for SAT, students will get acquainted with its structure and subtleties, typical mistakes and tricks, "traps" of examiners - this will reduce the emotional barrier and fear of the exam.
On the course, the test exams are surrendered twice, if desired, after the end of the program the student can pass the exam again.
All students get access to the Princeton Review Online Student Center platform: so they can improve and sharpen their skills online, practice writing the most difficult tasks.
This amount is not included and is paid separately:
- Consular fee (paid at the embassy)
- Visa fees and services, translation and certification of documents
- Air tickets in both directions
- Transfer in both directions
- Personal pocket expenses, additional events and excursions.