The desire to change the school where the child is studying may arise for a variety of reasons: starting from the whole family moving to the decision to find a more prestigious educational institution or having a different level of education. In any case, the procedure of transfer from one school to another is very similar in all countries of Europe.
Where do I start if you or your child for any reason does not like the school in which his training is currently taking place?
Of course, first of all, parents should decide what parameters should be at that educational institution, where they would like to transfer their son or daughter. We, in turn, are ready to help with the choice and transfer to a suitable educational institution located in the territory of such countries asEngland , United States , Austria , Switzerland or Germany.
The main stages of translation
There are several nuances that should be considered when choosing a new school:
- foreign educational institutions usually enroll students based on At their place of registration. However, this item is not so important if your child has a study visa or is studying for an exchange;
- after you select a school with our help, you need to know about the availability of free places in it - your next steps directly depend on it. If there are no vacant seats, then your application can be placed on the waiting list, and if on the contrary (there are places), then the transfer process should be started immediately;
- we recommend that you replace a school with another school in advance, as far as possible. It is advisable to choose a moment close to the end of the school year - after all, it will be more comfortable for you, and the leadership, and of course, for your child;
- if the chosen school is approximately equal to the one in which your child is currently studying (for example, a school with a mathematical bias), then for the translation it is necessary to collect only a package of documents;
- If the specifics of educational institutions are different, or if you want to transfer from a public school to a private one, then in this case you need to pass additional examinations for enrollment;
- If all the previous steps are done, Only to collect a package of documents, the list of which may vary slightly depending on the country, but basically remains unchanged. Usually this is a visa or an immigration document; The residence certificate in the area of the desired educational institution; Medical card; A progress sheet from the previous place of study and a certificate of the results of the intermediate examinations; List of awards.
We are ready to understand with you all the above points and not only. We will not only help you decide on a school that is ideal for your child, but we are also ready to organize a study visit for you so that you can get better acquainted with the potential educational institution and be 100% sure of the choice made.
We are ready to accompany you at each of the stages related to the transfer to another of any school in the five specified European countries. Let's help your child to find a dream school together!