Summer English courses in St Peter's College Summer School
Summer courses of leadership (Introduction to Leadership)
- Age of students: 13-15 years
- Dates: July 1-August 11
- Cost: 4495 £ / 2 weeks.
Summer Leadership Program in St. Petersburg Peter's College is designed to help students of 13-15 years maximize their talents and personal potential. Studying the key concepts of leadership in combination with the most effective practical tools, methods and approaches, students will be able to go beyond the boundaries of the usual school curriculum and become more self-confident, successful, independent, motivated.
Interactive classes and group projects will significantly improve the skills of public speaking and oratorical skills, the ability to compose and conduct presentations, reports, reports. The program of summer education includes the following topics:
- "What is leadership?": Definition and interpretation of the concept
- effective communication skills
- leadership and ethics
- World media and their impact on the public
- Leadership strategies and useful analytical tools
- conflict resolution skills
- Culture and diversity: leaders in the modern world, their approaches
- public speaking skills and speaking skills
- Youth Model of the United Nations
- globalization in the 21st century.
Up to 15 people are engaged in each class; the intensity of the lessons is from 20 hours per week + minimum 2 thematic excursions, master classes and lectures with invited specialists and speakers. At the end of the program the students will receive a solemn closing ceremony, where everyone will receive a corporate certificate with personal achievements and successes.