Year course IELTS in Yarnton Manor Oxford Summer School
- Age of students: 16-18 years old
- Dates: August 16-29
- Duration: 2 weeks.
The IELTS Summer Test Preparation Program for English proficiency will help high school students from 16 to 18 years old to get an idea of what the IELTS exam is, what tasks it includes and what you need to know to pass it successfully.
The curriculum includes more than 40 hours, during which students pay attention to all the main aspects of a foreign language: writing, reading, speaking and listening on the subject of the exam. Young people will practice their knowledge using mini-tests, which will offer questions similar to the original test. At the end of the course, each student receives a report card in his hands indicating his progress and possible areas of improvement. The course itself does not include an official exam - for passing it is necessary to additionally register and pay a fee.
During the studying on the course, students will receive the following skills:
- Superior writing style
- Expanded academic vocabulary
- Practice of basic skills for each IELTS section
- Improving English skills in preparation for the IELTS exam with a thorough assessment of the necessary effort
- Reading academic texts, preparing written answers for the exam
- Subtleties of academic writing: structure, style, vocabulary, links.