GCSE in Oxford International Study Centre
- Dates: start of classes on September 1
- Age: 14-16 years old
- Duration: 1 or 2 years
- Tuition: from £ 6,400 for 12 weeks
- Language learning: English.
GCSE is a famous educational course that has gained great fame in Britain and beyond. The program includes about 20 subjects in the humanities, sociology, natural areas and business subjects. As a rule, students combine the study of English, which involves the preparation and delivery of IELTS, Cambridge or TOEFL exams, and the study of 3-5 subjects. By choosing a course, you will receive:
- 20-25 lessons per week
- Actualization and deepening of knowledge in core subjects
- Adaptation to the new environment
- Improving the level of language proficiency for the required level
- Qualitative preparation for the university.
The result of training: a certificate of school education of the British sample.