- Education in Swiss schools: advantages and benefits
- Private Swiss schools: a diversity of curriculums around the world
- Swiss international schools are the best choice for international students
- The cost of Swiss schools
Schools in Switzerland have long been synonymous with quality and prestigious education. Graduates from Swiss schools enroll in the best universities in the world, including Oxbridge, Yale and Harvard , build a successful career and become popular and highly paid professionals in a wide variety of industries.
The schools of Switzerland are traditionally divided into private and public, as well as institutions of joint and separate education. The academic year lasts for trimesters (autumn, spring, summer) and lasts from the beginning of September to June. Education in private schools in Switzerland is distinguished by freedom: this is due to historical European humanitarian traditions. But this does not mean that the schoolchildren here are cool and left to themselves: the curriculum is quite strict, intensive and complex, but the study itself takes place in an all-round development environment, including sports and creative spheres, and students are given free choice.
Education in Swiss schools: advantages and benefits
Among the special features of education in Swiss schools, one can distinguish separate features:
- Excellent technical equipment of campuses, the most modern equipment, active The use of innovative and interactive techniques
- Much attention is paid to sports development: skiing, water sports, walking, cycling, trekking (hiking)
- Beautiful campuses located in the most picturesque places in Europe
- Individual, personal approach: classes in Swiss schools are small, and campuses themselves, as a rule, are very cozy and chambery
- Intensive Study of foreign languages. In Switzerland itself, the state has adopted 4 languages, respectively, graduates of Swiss schools freely speak at least 2, which opens up to them ample opportunities for international employment and increases their human resources.
Private Swiss schools: a diversity of curriculums around the world
The high rating of Swiss schools is also influenced by the variety of educational programs available to students in this country. Thanks to the Swiss multiculturalism and territorial location in relation to other European countries, it is possible to master the following programs in Swiss schools:
- Matura (national course of secondary education)
- Abitur (German matriculation certificate)
- Baccalaureat )
- Maturita (Italian curriculum)
- GCSE (British standard of secondary education)
- A-level ("golden standard" of British pre-university education)
- International Baccalaureat (A recognized worldwide course of preparation for the university for high school students)
- High School (American course for high school students).
Swiss international schools are the best choice for international students
It is worth mentioning Swiss international schools, oriented, as the name suggests, to students from around the world. Their popularity is explained not only by excellent academic programs, but also by an excellent team of teachers (each with experience in working with international students and appropriate accreditation), as well as an ideal territorial location. Most of Switzerland's international schools are located in large developed cities, as well as in clean natural areas, the foothills of the Alps: study here is pleasant and comfortable, and opportunities for recreation and sports are almost unlimited.
The cost of Swiss schools
The cost of Swiss schools is high enough: it can reach the amount of $ 55,000 per year (including full board). This makes private schools in Switzerland quite elite and prestigious - but the parents of students who chose to study in Swiss schools know perfectly well that each dollar invested in a hundred will pay off in the future and will become a guide to a successful career and a secure future.