After the success of the first year, SGI London launches the program for the second time. A week for the New Year, of course, is an ideal program for those who are busy or who want to use their rest time during the Christmas period with the benefit of learning English. Also you will get an unforgettable experience and a festive spirit in London under the guidance of the teacher, with visits to the most interesting places and activities with the SGI school.
The main activities of the SGI center during this wonderful week program:
- You will admire the New Year fireworks on the eve of the new year from above Greenwich Hill and Walk around the popular Greenwich Walk ....
- Visit the magnificent museum of natural history, and then you will be skating on the rink of the Museum ...
- Enjoy the sights and the Christmas market at Winter Wonderland Hyde Park ....
- Plunge into the living and intoxicating atmosphere of a traditional London pub with a school teacher ....
- Visit the exhibits of one of the most provocative modern galleries in the world - the Tate Modern Gallery with a follow-up walk through the Millennium Bridge to St. Paul's Cathedral
The main details of the program:
- General English: either 3 or 4.5 hours each day 9.15 - 12.45 or 9.15 - 15.00 (excluding New Year's Day)
- Excellent daily social program with accompanying teachers
- A wide range of accommodation options - accommodation in families, student dormitories, executive apartments.
- Excellent location in the center of London, a minute walk from Oxford Street, great for shopping, entertainment and restaurants
- Standard English Course - £ 270
- Intensive English Course - £ 395
- Group lessons + 5 individual lessons - £ 520
- Group lessons + 10 individual lessons - £ 770
- Group lessons + 15 individual lessons - £ 1020