Master's program(english) in Northumbria University
Students can choose one of 4 faculties for education (bachelor's or master's):
1. Faculty of computer technology, engineering and the environment:
- Computer science
- Office for Disaster Management and Sustainable Development
- Power engineering
- Engineering Management
- Master's Courses in Environmental Protection
- Computer science
- Mechanical engineering
- Microelectronic and communication technologies
- Project management
- International property
- Renewable and sustainable energy technologies
- Management of safety, health and environment, etc.
The cost of education at this faculty is £ 14,000 per year.
2. Faculty of Arts, Design and Social Sciences:
- Applied Linguistics for TESOL
- Management of the creative and cultural industry
- Creative writing
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- English literature
- International development
- Mass Communications Management
- Social research and analysis for organizations
- Social Sciences
- Project Management
- Multidisciplinary innovation
- Theater and play
- Fine arts, etc.
The prices for training at this faculty range from £ 13,000 to £ 20,000 per year, depending on the chosen specialty.
3. Faculty of Health and Biological Sciences:
- Forensic-medical examination
- International Sports Management
- Food industry
- Psychology of health
- Professional and organizational psychology
- Health Management
- Social work, etc.
The price for the year is from £ 13,000 to £ 30,000.
4. Faculty of Business and Law:
- Business courses (MSc, only 1 year, excluding two-year business courses)
- LLM in the practice of law
- Global logistics, operations and supply chain management
- International Finance and Investment
- Business management and finance
- Business with (international) management and marketing
- Master of Business Administration
- Commercial law, etc.
The cost of training at this faculty is from 9000 £ to 17,500 £ per year.