Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) in North Star Academy
Quick overview: Grade 12 program - an opportunity to get a Canadian high school diploma, prepare to apply to one of the best colleges or universities located in Montreal or anywhere else in the world. North Star Academy Laval's 12th Grade Program offers a wide variety of courses to suit each student's interests and goals.
North Star Academy Laval uses a mixed learning approach to offer students a unique and quality education. Students work with Canadian experts in a virtual learning environment and under the guidance of local certified teachers. Experienced teachers ensure that all students set achievable goals, master the methods to achieve successful results, and receive academic advice.
Main advantages of the program:
- Students will establish strong contacts with students from all over the world: learning in a multicultural environment;
- Participation in North Star Academy Laval events and opportunities;
- Personalized support when applying to a college or university;
- Lessons with tutors;
- Students earn an Ontario High School Diploma (OSSD), which is highly regarded by universities around the world and Canada, including Quebec;
- Ontario Secondary Education Diploma (OSSD) requires 30 credits over grades 9-12;
- Participation in community service;
- OSSLT (Ontario High School Literacy Test).