Master's program(english) in Munich Business School
The programs Master of Arts (MA) in International Business and MA in Sports Business and Communication are designed for 18 months (1.5 years, standard course) or 24 months (2 years, double diploma, additional education in one of the partner universities). Required practical internship lasting from 10 months is stipulated. With a double diploma, students study abroad for 2 semesters, with a standard one - at least 1 semester.
The MA in Sports Business and Communication is conducted only in German. Required minimum level of ownership is C1.
Students are offered a choice of the following specialties (you can choose immediately 2 for studying):
- Accounting and Corporate Taxation (conducted in cooperation with KPMG)
- International Marketing Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Luxury Management
- International Financial Management (conducted in cooperation with Ernst & Young)
- International Family Firms.
Studying can be conducted in German or English (there are also combined bilingual courses). Other foreign languages (a choice of German, Chinese, Spanish) are studied at will. The progress of students is estimated with the help of earned academic credits: for the entire period of study, everyone should receive at least 90-120 ECTS (credit units).
The beginning of the classes is in September (the application for studying can be submitted from the autumn, subject to receipt in the next year).
Applicants of master's courses must submit the following documents to the admission committee:
- Certificate of sufficient knowledge of English: TOEFL iBT from 90 or IELTS from 6.5 or ELS Level from 112, as well as a certificate of knowledge of the German language (level A 1.1 and above)
- Bachelor's degree in the relevant specialty (you can copy)
- Filled out application form
- Motivation letter
- Passage of personal interview (you can pass it by Skype)
- Recommendations from the employer and personal resume (if possible, but very desirable).
All documents must be translated and notarized.