Bachelor's program in Munich Business School
The Munich Business School offers a sufficiently large selection of undergraduate programs: according to the Bologna system adopted in Europe, this is the first stage of higher education.
Most of the students study at the Bachelor of Arts in International Business, which has several specializations to choose from:
- Marketing & Sales (sales and marketing in the international community)
- Financial Management (international financial management and accounting)
- Human Resource Management (Human Resource Management in International Business)
- Corporate Governance (International Corporate Governance)
- Sports Management (international sports management)
- Media Management (international management in the media)
- Accounting (accounting in international business)
- Accountingand Corporate Taxation
- Marketing Management.
Also, students are offered several regional programs:
- Asian-Pacific Business Studies
- Arabian and Middle Eastern Business Studies
- Russian and Eastern European Business Studies
- Spanish, French or Italian Business Studies.
The duration of the studying is 6 semesters (3 academic years): one of them is spent at least one semester abroad at the partner university, at least 30 weeks are allocated for foreign internships and time is allocated for writing the thesis. The progress is assessed with the help of academic credits: for the entire period of study the student must earn at least 210 credit units (ECTS).
The full-time education was accepted with the obligatory attendance of classes. Studying is conducted in both German and English (there are combined programs and are completely separate). At least one additional foreign language is compulsorily studied: it can be Russian, Arabic, German, French, Italian, Chinese, Spanish - the student chooses independently.
The beginning of studying is in September and February, applications are accepted within a year.
The applicant must present the following documents to the Admission Board:
- Copy of the certificate of secondary education
- Certificate of sufficient level of English: TOEFL iBT from 90, or IELTS from 6.5, or ELS Level from 112
- Filled out application form
- Motivation letter
- Passage of personal interview (you can by Skype)
- Personal summary and recommendations (if possible).
All documents must be translated and notarized.