A-Level program in Mount St. Mary’s College
A-Level - the national program of Great Britain, designed for high school students. Throughout the world, this course is known as the "gold standard" of British education. It is aimed at preparing students for higher education. After successfully passing the exams, students receive a certificate of full secondary education.
The students of Mount St Mary College have a wide range of disciplines to study in this program:
- Greek language
- English literature
- Mathematics / Higher Mathematics
- Political science
- Theater / Teatr.
- Religious Studies
- Physical education.
The cost of training varies depending on the form chosen and is:
- Grades 9-13:
- Boarding house - 8990 £ (per term), 26970 £ (per year)
- Daytime - 4149 £ (per semester), 12447 £ (per year).
- 7-8 classes:
- Pension - 6762 £ (per term), 20286 £ (per year)
- Daytime - 3612 £ (per semester), 10836 £ (per year).