English+summer vacation in Mill Hill Summer School
Quick overview: educational program for international students during summer vacations. The program is designed in a language camp format.
About the educational program: During one week of stay, students improve their language skills (5 days a week) for 18 lessons, and spend the rest of the time on sports, leisure, entertainment and extra-curricular activities, and are engaged in sections and circles of interests. Twice a week there are interesting thematic excursions:
- Large British cities (Oxford,Cambridge or London);
- Historical places and monuments;
- Cultural or architectural attractions;
- Parks and reserves;
- Amusement parks and attractions;
- Zoos and oceanariums.
Tuition fee includes:
- English lessons (17.5 hours per week);
- Entertainment and leisure program;
- Accommodation and meals;
- 2 excursions.