Pre-Masters in Marymount California University
University Pathways Graduate Preparation Program
This course is intended for foreign students who want to get a bachelor's degree in one of the American or English universities, but they do not have a high level of English. Experienced teachers work with the students, who will be able to prepare them for university intensive studies, to improve language and academic skills, to prepare for the TOEFL exam.
- The beginning of the program: January 3, March 27, June 19, September 11
- Duration of studying: 1-6 semesters (usually 2 semesters and summer session)
- Class size: up to 15 people
- Intensity of studying: 25 hours of classes and 15 hours of independent work every week
- Minimum requirements for admission: any level of English, age from 21 years.
In the learning process all basic language skills are improved: reading, listening, writing and speaking, vocabulary is expanding, phonetics and vocabulary are being studied. Students begin to really think in English, to communicate freely in any situation, to quickly adapt to the new cultural environment and the academic system of the United States.
For an additional fee, the curriculum may include academic sessions for the passing of GMAT or GRE tests.
You can see the cost of living, other expenses and necessary surcharges in the basic information about the university.