Middle school in Marlborough College
Quick overview: Groups for classes are formed in small, up to 12 people: so teachers can give everyone due personal attention and track all the achievements, difficulties and successes. At the beginning of the autumn trimester, a three-week orientation course is conducted on the main 6 foreign languages: French, German, Russian, Chinese, Spanish and Italian. Classes in the natural sciences and mathematics are divided into several groups according to the level of knowledge and abilities of students. For an additional fee, you can attend English lessons for foreign students (EFL), study vocals in depth or play the chosen musical instrument.
The list of subjects for 9th graders includes:
- Design and technology;
- Latin and Greek;
- Two modern foreign languages (to choose from);
- Physical culture;
- Music art;
- Course of ICT (London Learning);
- Sanitary and educational course PSHE;
- Unique humanitarian course Form: English, religious studies and history;
- Drama and performing arts.