English courses + football (summer) in Manchester City Kids football camp in England
Junior program of the summer football school is a specially developed balanced course for young athletes from 9 to 11 years. The combined program includes general English lessons (conducted at Connell College), aimed at the overall development of language skills and knowledge, and football exercises at the Manchester City's Etihad Campus, during which the best experts of the renowned club work with the students. The whole program - both sports exercises and academic studies - is specially designed for young schoolchildren and fully meets their interests, needs and opportunities.
Summer courses include:
- 15 general language lessons (English) weekly (3 hours a day)
- 15 football sessions weekly (three times a day)
- A complete set of the game form with firm symbolics: a vest, leg warmers and shorts
- Daily transfer (from the residence to the stadium and back)
- Accommodation (school residence, private rooms)
- Meals (full board, free access to drinks and clean drinking water)
- Access to high-speed Wi-Fi
- Final awards ceremony, souvenirs, personal gifts and team prizes; full report of the instructor and school certificate
- All necessary teaching aids, books and materials
- Excursion program: at least 1 trip to football topics (for example, visiting famous stadiums) and 1 entertainment tour. Usually it's a trip to Etihad Stadium and an excursion to the National Football Museum trip
- Evening leisure and entertainment events
- Meeting and seeing off (Manchester airport), transfer in both directions
- Weekly laundry use.
Arrival at the summer camp on July 2 (two-week course).