Pre-Bachelor in Lund University Sweden
1. Age of participants: from 17 years
2. Duration of the program: 3 semesters
3. Beginning of classes: September
4. Dates: from September 17 to June 9
5. Knowledge of the English language: IELTS 5.5 (not less than 5.0 in all sections)
6. Level of education: diploma of high school.
Pre-Bachelor (Science) is a special program for foreign applicants who plan to enter undergraduate programs at Lund University and who need to bring the level of language and academic knowledge to the requirements of the university and the Swedish education system. To participate in the program you must have completed secondary education and a certain level of English.
The program is available in the direction of "Science", the standard duration is 3 semesters. Education begins in September of this year and ends in June next, immediately after (in September), graduates enter the first year of the undergraduate program at Lund University for one of the available specialties.
Each semester consists of 7-8 weeks of active studies, 1 week of reading and a week of exams - up to 26 lessons per week. The curriculum includes a set of disciplines and subjects that provide a fundamental knowledge base and skills. In addition to substantive lessons, English language skills are actively developed - classes and are built into subject modules, and are held separately. Teachers of the university have exceptionally high qualification and rich experience of work with foreign students, help each student develop their talents and talents. During the education , lectures and seminars are held, self-study and group work, master classes and classes with invited specialists. The success of the education is facilitated by the small size of the classes and the high quality of the development of each program and discipline. To test the progress of special complex tests and examinations. It should be noted that for the progression to the bachelor's specialty it is necessary to master profile disciplines at a sufficiently high level.
Disciplines of the curriculum in the direction of Science:
- Academic writing skills
- Development of academic reading skills
- Presentation and discussion skills
- Auditing and notes
- English for specific purposes.
2) Subject modules:
- Bachelor of Science Skills
- Introductory course in the language and culture of Sweden.
Bachelor's specialties available after the program:
- Mathematics (BSc Mathematics)
- Physical geography and the science of ecosystems (BSc Physical Geography and Ecosystem Science)
- Physics (BSc Physics).
Tuition fees for the Pre-Bachelor Science program:
- 3-semester course = 16,995 €.