Tutorial Chinese in LTL Mandarin Language School
- Language of instruction: Chinese;
- Age: 18+;
- Educational intensity: 20 or 30 hours;
- Duration: from 1 week to 1 year.
About the educational program: 1-on-1 lessons with a tutor guarantee rapid progress in language skills and individual learning goals. Teachers who are native speakers develop an individual program tailored to the needs and interests of the student. The schedule is also compiled at the request of the students. The duration of the lesson is 55 minutes. Individual course options:
- Standard course = 20 hours per week, training with one or two teachers;
- Intensive = 30 hours a week or 6 hours a day;
- Combined course = 20 hours of training in mini-groups and 10 hours individually with a teacher.
- Beijing Safari is a practical course that consists of walking around Beijing and language practice in everyday situations - in cafes, shops, a museum, etc..
- Discover Beijing - on the course you will be fully immersed in Chinese culture and language through visiting the top attractions of China.