1. Age of participants: from 17 years
2. Duration of the programs: 4 years
3. Level of English: IELTS 6.5 (not lower than 6.0 in all sections), TOEFL 79, Pearson's Test of English 59
4. Classes start: January, September
5. Level of education (one of the options): Diploma of Secondary Education (Certificate of Secondary Education) Diploma of secondary vocational education (Diploma of Intermediate Vocational Education) Diploma of the Secondary Specialized School Diploma of Pedagogical School (Pedagogical School)
6. Language of instruction: English.
Undergraduate university offers students a wide variety of specialties, among which everyone can choose for themselves suitable. For admission it is necessary to have a certain level of education and English, foreign students can undergo a special 2-3 semester training (without losing time). Directions of bachelor's programs of the University of Louisiana: Agriculture, forestry and wildlife Architecture, art and design Business, finance and economics Education Engineering and Information Technologies Fashion, design and production Law, international relations and politics Liberal Arts Music, theater and art Care, Health, Care and Sociology The science Sports, fitness and food.
All specialties are carefully designed and have a well-organized structure. Students have the right to focus attention on those sections of science that are most interesting to them and to choose disciplines from the "Major" and "Minor" lists. The university employs and teaches excellent specialists, real masters of their craft, who seek to help each student in solving all complex issues and reveal the educational and research potential. Various types of classes are conducted so that students can switch attention and not lose concentration. Types of classes include: Lectures Interactive lectures Seminars Extended and "included" seminars Independent work Working in mini-groups and groups Projects and laboratory work.
For four years of study, students receive comprehensive knowledge on all aspects of the chosen specialty, and become extremely professional professionals. For each successfully passed discipline, so-called credits are charged; for the transition to each next course the student must recruit a certain number of credits. This system helps to better assess the progress of students and monitor what issues / topics need further elaboration. During the training a lot of time is spent on independent work, development of responsibility / professional qualities. Special seminars on the preparation for professional work prepare students for adulthood, help determine the choice of a place of work and be able to competently and efficiently "submit" themselves.
After successful completion of the training, students are awarded a "bachelor" degree in the relevant field of science and they can either start working or continue their education.
Bachelor's specialties, which are recommended for admission to foreign students:
1) Agriculture, forestry and wildlife: Plants and soil systems (directions: crop, farm science, landscape management, soil science, sustainable production equipment, landscape management, turfgrass management, urban entomology) Agricultural business Agricultural business (directions: finance of agro-industry, management of food industry, international business, agricultural development) Agricultural business: without concentration Animals, dairy products and poultry (directions: animal science, dairy technology, dairy products, poultry, pre-veterinary medicine, science and technology) Ecology and management of natural resources (directions: conservation biology, ecological restoration, fisheries and aquaculture, forest enterprise, management of forest resources, preliminary veterinary medicine, wildlife ecology, conservation of living species, enforcement of animal protection legislation).
2) Architecture, art and design: Architecture Interior Design Landscape architecture.
3) Business, finance and economics: Accounting Economics (empirical economic analysis) Economy (without concentration) Finance General business Human Resources Education: Human Resources Development and Leadership Information systems and solutions of science (directions: business intelligence, information technology) International trade and finance (directions: empirical economic analysis, without concentration) Management (directions: entrepreneurship, human resources management, management) Marketing: professional sales.
4) Education: Agricultural Education Agriculture and Advanced Education Double certificate in the field of general / special education (grades 1-5) Elementary education French History Kinesiology Mathematics Physics Spanish.
5) Engineering and information technology: Electrical Engineering Environmental Engineering Industrial Engineering Mechanical engineering Oilfield Biological engineering Chemical engineering (directions: bio-molecular science, environment, materials) Chemical technology (without concentration) Civil engineering Computer engineering Computer science (directions: computing and networks, computer science and the second discipline, science and data analytics, common systems and network, software) Construction management.
6) Fashion, design and manufacture Textile / ramp / production (directions: clothing design, trade, textile science).
7) Law, international relations and politics Political science (without concentration) International studies (directions: Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, environment and development, global cultures, global diplomacy, global research) Political science (without concentration) Political science (directions: US government and politics, election campaigns and elections, comparative government and politics, international politics and law, law and legal systems, political analysis, political theory, public policy).
8) Liberal Arts: Liberal arts (directions: cinema and media art, women's and gender studies) Mass communication (directions: digital advertising, journalism, political communication, public relations Philosophy (directions: law, ethics and social justice, religious studies) Philosophy (without concentration) Psychology Spanish Anthropology Communication Research English: creative writing English literature English: Rhetoric, Writing and Culture French Geography Geography (directions: science and disaster management, geographic information science) History (without concentration) Interdisciplinary research (directions: health, individualized research, leadership and society, research in organizations, writing and the use of arts) Liberal arts (directions: African and African-American studies, historiography, classical civilization, science and disaster management).
9) Music, theater and art Studio art (directions: digital art, graphic design, painting and drawing, photography, printing, sculpture) Theater (directions: administration of arts, design / technology, film and television, performance, physical theater, theater research) Music (13 destinations) Studio art Studio art (ceramics).
10) Care, Health, Care and Sociology: Health (pre-vocational education) (directions: clinical laboratory - medical technology, dental hygiene, dental laboratory technician, doctor's assistant, preliminary medical technology, pre-care, preliminary professional therapy, preliminary pharmacy, pre-medical therapy) Children and Family Studies Communication disorders.
11) Science: Physics (directions: astronomy, medical physics, physics and the second discipline) Physics (without concentration) Sociology: Criminology Sociology (without concentration) Biological Sciences (without concentration) Chemistry (directions: biological chemistry, chemical physics, chemistry and the second discipline, ecological chemistry, materials, polymers, preliminary professional chemistry) Chemistry (without concentration) Coastal ecological science (directions: applied natural ecological science, ecological science and research) Environmental management systems (areas: environmental analysis and risk management, policy analysis, conservation of resources) Geology (directions: ecological geology, geophysics) Geology (without concentration) Mathematics (directions: actuarial science, applied / discrete mathematics, computational mathematics, mathematical statistics) Mathematics (without concentration) Microbiology Biochemistry Biological Sciences: Marine Biology.
12) Sport, Fitness and Nutrition: Athletic training Kinesiology (directions: fitness research, the science of human movement, sports research) Nutrition and food sciences (directions: dietology, food science and technology, nutrition, health and society, nutrition science / advanced medicine) Sports management: sports commerce Sports management: sport-leadership.
The cost of training for undergraduate programs is from $ 9000 / year.