Master's program(english) in London South Bank University
Brief information about Master's course in humanitarian, exact sciences, culture, art, other areas developing at the university.
The Master's program includes the following courses of study:
2.Exact sciences, engineering:
- Architecture Technology, design;
- Construction services;
- Сivil engineering;
- Сonstruction management;
- Real estate management;
- Engineering telecommunications, computer networks.
3.Humanitarian sciences, law:
- Hotel industry, tourism;
- Ecology and other.
5.Media, art, design:
- Photo and film industry
- Media, cultural studies, etc.
- Students age: 21+
- Start dates: September.
- Admission requirements: bachelor's degree (specialist), certificate of the preparatory program, IELTS from 6.5 for all skills.
- The result of studying: Master's degree, job opportunity in Britain. The student will be picked up by university specialists.
- Lesson duration: 45 minutes