International foundation in London South Bank University
Short information about a four-module preparatory program for applicants for undergraduate studies at the university.
The course is aimed at students who want to study at the University of London, but who do not know English at high level and who need to actualize knowledge in subject areas. The program includes 4 modules. One is mandatory, the student chooses independently 3 ones. The first module includes preparation for IELTS, the study of academic English.
In the subject areas, students can choose from the following programs:
- Media, art, design;
- Human life sciences;
- Engineering, science;
- Social sciences, humanities, law;
- Management, finance, economics, business.
Three modules are selected for each direction. In the business group, in addition to basic subjects, international relations, geography, sociology, and computer technologies are offered. In mathematical - psychology, computer disciplines, chemistry, physics. In the biological - information technology, sociology, psychology, physics, chemistry. In media - humanities, English. Simultaneously with jurisprudence, students can study international relations, economics, business, English, psychology, information technology.
- Students age: 17+
- Start dates: September, January.
- Requirements for admission: school certificate, IELTS from 5.5 and above.
- The result of the studying: enrolling in the course of the corresponding direction to the university, the opportunity to study at any other university in England.
- The duration of the lesson: 45 minutes.