Bachelor's Courses(english) in London South Bank University
Brief information about three-year course of basic higher education of the international level.
Bachelor students receive high-quality academic education in basic and additional disciplines. Admission to the course takes place in accordance with the chosen direction. Studying is available in the fields of:
- Social sciences;
- Humanities (including jurisprudence);
- Exact and engineering sciences;
Areas of study are:
- Applied sciences,
- Art and creative industry,
- Accounting and finance,
- Health and social care,
- Social sciences, environment, recreation
- Students age: 18+
- Start dates: September.
- Admission requirements: A-level certificate (certificate), Foundation certificate with a high score (not lower than B ), IELTS 5.5 and higher.
- The result of the studying: obtaining a bachelor's degree, the opportunity to make a career in one of the partner organizations of the university.
- The duration of the lesson: 45 minutes.