Academic english in London South Bank University
Brief information about language program for enrolled in the Foundation course, as well as for those whose academic English is not enough to enroll in a bachelor's / master's degree.
The language educational program includes two blocks. The first allows you to develop common English skills:
The second block involves learning English for academic purposes. Students learn to write lectures, to hold presentations, and so on. These skills are necessary for effective teaching at the university.
- Students age: 17+
- Start dates: June, September.
- Requirements for enrollment: the level of English - IELTS from 3.5.
- Learning outcomes: Improvement Skills of English, passing IELTS 5.5 and higher.
- Class size: up to 15 people.
- Lesson duration: 45 minutes.