- Dates: 8-22 July.
Special Program Abbey College Cambridge for high school students who want to develop the medical field and become professionals in this field. In just two weeks of intensive studies, students learn a lot about medicine, pharmacology, biology and other related fields, significantly expand the stock of professional vocabulary and will be able to prepare for enrolling in the profile faculties of the best universities. The program is excellent as a summer preparatory course forA-level - on a two-year graduate course you will be able to study biology and other medical specialties with greater efficiency and productivity!
The following courses and courses are included in the summer curriculum:
- Introduction to medical practice UK , features of the national health system, medical work in Britain
- Master-classes "School of Medicine"
- Basics of first aid
- Teambuilding, teamwork, solving emerging problems in the team and their prevention, developing leadership skills
- Medical ethics
- Skills for preparing and conducting presentations
- And personal interviews in medical schools and faculties
- Cellular biology
- The molecular Biology
- Pathology research
- Healthy eating habits
- Skills of preparation
- Basic clinical skills of the doctor (for example, application and removal of stitches)
- Study of various cases from real medical practice.
As part of the course, the students will not only attend theoretical and practical classes, but also visits to the best medical institutions, clinics and research centers in the UK, as well as communication with former students of Abbey College Cambridge who have become qualified doctors.
Tuition fee is 2999 £ per course (July 8-22) - the indicated price already includes:
- Training according to the program
- Excursions and trips to the curriculum
- Meals and accommodation at the Abbey College Cambridge (Purbeck House Halls residence).
Give yourself a ticket to the future - a popular and prestigious profession of a doctor is closer than you think!