MBA in Les Roches School of Hotel Management in Switzerland
You can apply for the MBA program twice a year, in January and July, and the term of study is 1 academic year (2 semesters). MBA is offered 2: marketing and finance. To successfully complete the course, the student must not only listen to all theoretical courses and pass an internship, but also prepare and defend a thesis on the chosen topic. All studying is conducted in English.
Requirements for applicants are as follows:
- Age from 24 years and over
- Personal Interview
- Degree and Bachelor's Degree
- Confirmed work experience in the specialty (hotel management), summaries and recommendations from managers and employers
- Testing for the level of English: IELTS from 6.0 or TOEFL from 80 iBT.
Please note that internships that are necessarily present in the educational programs are paid.
The specified cost is not included and is paid additionally:
- Health Insurance
- Registration fee
- Deposit (refundable)
- Laptop rental
- Air tickets in both directions
- Transfer in both directions
- Personal pocket expenses
- Visa fees and services
- Consular fee.