Law Italian course in Leonardo Da Vinci School in Florence
Brief information about a professional Italian course for students whose educational or professional activities are related to jurisprudence.
About the course: the program provides for a daily workload of a general language character (4 lessons) and 2 lessons on Italian legislation. Students are invited to study Italian, considering various branches of law. In the lessons, the emphasis is on general legal vocabulary. The program covers the following topics: constitutional, commercial, labour, criminal, administrative, civil, economic, public, private, Roman law. The foreign students work out in communication with each other and the teacher, in the practice of listening, performing written works on the given texts.
- Students age: 18+
- Start dates: year-round (every week on Monday).
- Requirements for enrollment: the level of Italian - from B2.
- Learning outcomes: development of written, spoken language skills, vocabulary replenishment with legal terms, mastery of negotiation techniques in a professional environment.
- Class size: up to 12 people.
- The length of the lesson is 60 minutes.