Italian+literature course in Leonardo Da Vinci School in Florence
Brief information about program for lovers of Italian literature and those whose professional activity is related to the study of this subject.
About the course: the combined program combines lessons of general language and special theoretical education of students. Thematic block is presented in three versions.
Program A provides for the study of Italian through the reading of reviews, works of popular authors of the twentieth century (Italo Svevo, Benedetto Croce, D'Annunzio, Pascoli and others). The course also includes an introduction to the main literary trends and trends of the era.
Program B emphasizes students' attention on the study of works by specific authors or certain literary trends.
Program C provides for an in-depth analysis of specific works.
- Students age: 18+
- Start date: year-round on Mondays.
- Admission requirements: the level of Italian - from B2.
- Learning outcomes: raising awareness in the field of Italian literature, improving language skills.
- Class size: up to 12 people.
- The duration of the lesson: 60 minutes.