Italian course+theatre in Leonardo Da Vinci School in Florence
A course is aimed at those who want to get acquainted with Italian culture, one of the main features of which is theatrical art.
The combined course provides for the development of general language skills and acquaintance with the Italian theater. For the latter, 2 academic hours a day are taken from Monday to Friday. At weekends, students are offered an extra-curricular theater program (visiting premieres and popular performances).The program is represented by three modules:
- A - study of the creativity of great Italian actors, theatrical movements, trends;
- B - study of the creativity of specific authors;
- C - study of certain works.
Below there are details about the program:
- Student age: 18+
- Start dates: every week on Monday.
- Requirements for admission: the minimum level of proficiency in Italian is intermedio.
- The result of the studying: deepening the knowledge of Italian theater art, developing oral speech skills, understanding the language.
- Class size: up to 12 people.
- Duration of the lesson: 60 minutes.