Italian course+singing in Leonardo Da Vinci School in Florence
Brief information about a special program for connoisseurs of opera who want to improve the skills of opera singing and / or deepening the knowledge of the Italian language.
About the course: the combined program includes lessons of common Italian and libretto. The lexical course focuses on studying the differences between modern, archaic and poetic Italian. Students are offered to listen to music:
- Mozart (Non più andrai, "The Wedding of Figaro", Mi tradì quell'alma ingrata, "Don Juan");
- Bellini (Ah, non credea mirarti, "Somnambula");
- Verdi ("Troubadour", "Rigoletto");
- Puccini (Gianni Schicchi, La Boheme, Tosca), Rossini (Unavocepocofa, the Barber of Seville) and other authors.
Below there are more details about the program:
- Student age: 18+
- Start dates: year-round (on Mondays).
- Requirements for admission: the level of Italian - from B2.
- The result of the studying: the deepening of knowledge about opera, the development of linguistic and / or vocal skills.
- Class size: up to 12 people.
- Lesson duration: 60 minutes.