Commercial italian course in Leonardo Da Vinci School in Florence
Brief information about combined language course for foreign students engaged in commercial activities in Italy and / or internationally.
About the course: a two-week special program involves studying the general aspects of the Italian language and topics related to trade issues. The emphasis on lessons is on replenishing the vocabulary with special terms used in a professional environment. Themes of a commercial nature are studied in three ways:
- According to the textbooks of the schools of commerce;
- Through the analysis of letters, business documents;
- Communication with specialists in the commercial sphere of activity.
The program provides for the possibility of visiting some commercial enterprises in Florence with an excursion purpose.
- Students age: 18+
- Start dates: on Mondays.
- Requirements for admission: Italian - from B2.
- The result of the studying: improving the language skills, gaining experience in writing a resume in Italian, creating a presentation, conducting interviews, meeting on the sale of goods / services, etc.
- Class size: up to 12 people.
- Lesson duration: 60 minutes.