Italian+fashion in Leonardo Da Vinci school in Siena
Brief information about a theoretical course for students interested in the world of fashion as a hobby or for professional reasons.
Program with a load of 30 hours / week is designed for 2 weeks. The course can be extended. In special lessons, students are invited to discuss various topics related to the world of fashion. They provide an opportunity to study the assortment of modern fabrics, their features, recommended combinations, the principles of clothing design, types of accessories, style characteristics. Also, the course allows students to focus on learning the terminology of marketing, management, sales, the organization of the salons and fashion stores.
- Student age: 18+
- Start dates: every week on Monday.
- Admission requirements: Italian - at the level of intermedio and above.
- Result of the studying: deepening the basic knowledge of Italian, mastering the professional vocabulary, understanding the specifics of the work of boutiques, design studios, ateliers, etc.
- Class size: up to 12 people.
- Lesson duration: 60 minutes.