Preparation for the university in UniScool Language school
- Age of students: 17 to 28 years
- Dates: from September 1 to May 30.
The UniSchool language school is one of the best centers in Prague and the Czech Republic in preparation for entering the country's university; Services are licensed by the Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic.
The training programs fully meet all the requirements of Czech universities, track all changes and current trends in order to provide students from all over the world with the most relevant and quality educational services.
The preparatory course includes:
- Learning Czech
- English language learning
- Course of mathematics
- Course of profile subjects, which are surrendered at the entrance examinations
- Preparation and collection of documents for submission to universities
- Cultural and recreational and entertainment program.
The whole process of training is constantly under the supervision of experienced curators who maintain close contact with representatives of educational institutions and admissions commissions. Parents can receive regular reports on the successes and achievements of their children - the school staff always keeps in touch with them. The individual program of intensive training takes into account the capabilities and abilities of each student, making the training as efficient and productive as possible: after successful completion of the course, students are guaranteed to enter the universities of the Czech Republic for budget places. In addition, the service of nostrification of existing certificates and diplomas is offered.
According to statistics, in 2015-2016 the most popular specialties for graduates are centers:
- Informatics and Technology
The total number of hours of training reaches 860. The cost of the program = 4500 euros, this amount includes all kinds of services:
- Meeting and seeing off at Prague airport, transfer in both directions
- Selection of accommodation option and accommodation in the hostel
- Registration with the Aliens Police
- Visa support
- Travel card
- Collection and preparation of documents, nostrification of certificates and diplomas (if necessary)
- Introductory course for the school, a welcome "recruitment kit" and a sim card
- Opening a bank account
- Making an ISIC card
- Sightseeing tour of Prague
- Career Guidance Programs
- Visit to the water park ZOO
- Trip to a ski resort on vacation
- Submission of documents to the selected institution
- Personal Development Programs
- Regular creative meetings and seminars with native speakers
- Tourist leisure program
- Graduation evening and corporate certificate at the end of the program.