English+winter holidays in UniScool Language school
- Dates: from 23 to 30 December.
- Age of students: from 14 to 25 years.
Language courses for the winter holidays in Prague were developed in conjunction with one of the largest institutions of foreign languages - Jazykový institut Praha. The combined program includes language classes, which are conducted by native native speakers, and an exciting, diverse program of leisure and entertainment.
The English language course includes traditional and lectures with an experienced native speaker, as well as a large number of interactive lessons, creative lessons, watching movies on the original and reading English books and texts. Additionally, students learn a lot about the history and culture of the Czech Republic and Prague, visit many attractions, interesting tourist sites and routes.
Before the beginning of the classes, all children undergo an introductory testing, which distributes them into groups according to the level of knowledge, and at the end of the course they will receive the final small exam, which will clearly demonstrate the achieved successes and the acquired level of knowledge. At the end of the course, each student receives a corporate certificate; All necessary textbooks, materials and manuals are provided during the training.
The cost of the course is 790 € / week (8 days) excluding air tickets in both directions. The indicated price already includes:
- Information and visa support
- Meeting and individual transfer from the airport; Seeing off and transfer to the airport
- Training on the program
- Registration in the relevant state bodies for foreigners
- Company certificate at the end of the course
- Initial knowledge level testing
- Half board (breakfast + lunch)
- Accommodation (hotel 4 *, located 15 minutes from the city center)
- Full support and assistance to students in all situations
- Services of Russian-speaking curators
- Excursion program
- Cultural and entertainment events
- Medical assistance if necessary.
The cost of the course is not included and is paid additionally:
- Consular fee = 35 €
- Pass for public transport = 27 €
- Dinners = from 4-5 €
- Meals on weekends and excursions (breakfast included in the price).