IELTS in Language school Regent Scanbrit Bournemouth
Preparing for IELTS
- Age of students: from 16 years
- Duration: from 2 weeks
- The minimum level of knowledge: any, from the initial (but preferably the average and above)
- Class size: up to 12 people
- Lesson = 60 minutes.
A special effective course will help students prepare for the IELTS exam: it is necessary for everyone who wants to study at an English-language school, college or university, plans to work abroad and build a career, wants to apply for a long-term visa or residence permit. This is especially true for students who study in the UK, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
The course is aimed at improving all major, basic language skills and knowledge:
- Auditing (listening comprehension)
- Vocabulary (active expansion of vocabulary)
- Written speech
- Oral speech (spoken English)
- Phonetics (correct pronunciation, accent correction)
- Improve communication skills.
The intensity of the lessons is 25 hours per week (the minimum duration is 2 weeks). Weekly pupils are waiting for 15 morning general English lessons (according to the rate of the English World), and after lunch 10 lessons are allocated for the accented preparation for the exam. Students will practice on real materials over the past years, get acquainted with the structure and characteristics of the test, find typical traps of examiners and difficult, controversial points, will be able to learn how to allocate their time, find knowledge gaps and weaknesses, quickly improve and correct them. For an additional fee, intensive preparation for IELTS can be combined with individual lessons (from 5 lessons per week).
The language school works year-round - classes can be started every Monday of any month (for more details you can check with your manager: there are special starts for beginners, for preparation for exams from a certain level, etc.) The cost of the courses depends on the chosen subject and intensity :
- English World = from 527 £ / week, English World Combination = 930 £ / Week, English World AM (morning classes) = 402 £ / week
- Individual lessons = £ 2610/30 hours, £ 2190/25 hours, £ 1770/20 hours, £ 1350/15 hours
- Preparation for IELTS = 874 £ / 2 weeks, IELTS Combination = 1680 £ / 2 weeks
- Preparation for Cambridge exams (FCE, CAE, CPE) = 874 £ / 2 weeks.