Summer holiday english in LAL Tavistock Language School
Summer English Course
Short information about a general English program with an emphasis on the development of communication skills.
A short vacation program (lasting from 1 week) involves studying English for at least 4 hours a day. At the lessons, students supplement their vocabulary, learn grammar, practice reading, writing, listening. Separate classes are reserved for conversational practice. Also the foreign students of the course learn communicative English at extra-curricular activities.
- Student age: 8 to 15 years.
- Requirements for admission: the level of English - from A1.
- The result of the studying: improvement of language knowledge, development of communication skills in English-speaking environment.
- Class size: 15 students.
- Duration of the lesson: 45 minutes.
The cost of the program includes:
- All necessary studying materials (manuals, textbooks, etc.);
- Residence (school residence, rooms for 2-6 beds, shared shower);
- Leisure activities, 2 excursions per week;
- Transfer on arrival and before departure;
- LAL certificate (issued on the basis of program results).
Additional activities includes 3 lessons in the following directions:
- Climbing on ropes;
- Canoeing, etc.
It is also possible to organize riding on horses and other sports.