- Popular courses for children and schoolchildren
- Examples of top schools and camps in Vienna
Vienna surprises with its natural and architectural beauty - this is a very good place to combine the study and recreation of your children. Vienna is rich in cultural and historical places, it is a city of music, architecture, museums and theaters. Excellent opportunity during the vacation time to expand the horizons of their children abroad! The capital of Austria is also considered the capital of classical music, the official language of Austria is German .
Viennese prestigious and elite camps are very concerned about the leisure of Russian and foreign students, therefore, favorable conditions for the development of children during their holidays in different areas have been created in their territories:
- acting and dramatic art
- musical activity
- creative activity.
The possibilities of the capital of Austria contribute to a diverse excursion program for children and will surprise even the most demanding critic of music and art:
- art galleries, exhibitions and performances
- Modern Art Museum
- technical museum
- historical Museum
- Museum of Natural Sciences
- museum of Mozart
- Museum of Art History
- The Vienna Museum
- Albertina Museum
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Lake Neusiedler
- St. Stephen's Cathedral
- bicycle rides
- opera concert in the open air
- park Prater Amusement
- picnics and rest in the gardens of Schönbrunn
- The City of Salzburg
- St. Stephen's Cathedral
- Imperial Theater Burgtheater
- Belvedere Castle
- Esterházy Palace
- Abbey of Melk.
Popular courses for children and schoolchildren
The professionals work with the children: they will do everything possible to ensure that the children's stay in the camp is unforgettable and most useful. Visiting children's camps Vienna can be children and students with any level of knowledge, and programs for children with zero language knowledge are also available. The language course provides 20 academic sessions in a group of 6-10 people. At the beginning of the program, each student writes a test that determines the level of his knowledge, and at the end they issue a certificate confirming the passage of the course abroad and the student's successes. If you want to pass a more intensive program or you need to work out gaps in knowledge, then you can take additional lessons.
- host family
- apartment of affiliate programs
- residence on the campus of the school.
In Vienna, top schools offer cozy residences with living in a room for several people, where there is everything necessary for a full life and rest. The administration and educators are ready to help around the clock with any situation.
Homestay accommodation is also a popular type of accommodation for students and schoolchildren. Host families are carefully selected so that staying in their home is comfortable for your children.
Schools and camps abroad have a classic daily routine:
- in the morning there are language classes
- During the day, children are engaged in electives or go in for sports, excursions can be organized for several hours
- in the evening entertainment events are organized
- on weekends spend full-time excursions for the whole day.
Examples of top schools and camps in Vienna
- The private school of Amadeus International School Vienna is part of the prestigious Nobel Education network, the modern campus of the school is located in the elite district of Vienna. The programs of the school provide for the comprehensive development of participants, and standard linguistic programs can be combined with music lessons or the IT-course. There are programs available all year round, and summer courses are available for learning English and German. Children are divided into groups according to age categories: 6-10 years and 11-16.
- The language school DID Deutsch-Institut Wien is located in the very center of Vienna: the students are accommodated in a comfortable school residence for 2-4 people in a room with a private bathroom. The spacious bright classrooms of the school are equipped with modern technology. Languages of instruction: English and German.
- The Summer School of ActiLingua Academy offers German courses for children aged 12 to 17 years: standard (20 hours per week) and intensive (30 hours weekly). Learning objectives: development of general language skills, improving pronunciation, overcoming the language barrier. In addition to academic studies, children study the history and culture of Austria, visit sights and conduct active activities on the campus. Accommodation is arranged in double rooms with private facilities.
- The Humboldt-Institut Summer Camp is distinguished by the high quality of educational programs for Russian and foreign students. Unusual location attracts students from all over the world, because the training center is on a real Bertha von Suttner ship, inside of which there are 36 equipped classes. Student residence, where students live, is within walking distance.