- Learning English in Miami camps for children, schoolchildren and students
- Cost of study in Miami language schools: prices, reviews, ratings
Learning English in your native country is the best option for Russian students and foreigners. One of the most convenient formats for studying English abroad is vacation linguistic camps , such training centers operate abroad in a variety of countries and cities. In the United States, the most attractive area for international students is the Atlantic Ocean coast, the city of Miami: this place is perfect for an unforgettable holiday for the summer and a productive study of English among its speakers in an international atmosphere. The popularity of the city is easy to explain, because in Miami the developed urban infrastructure, warm climate, beaches, a lot of youth and constantly bubbling life - all this attracts hundreds of tourists, travelers and students every year.
Learning English in Miami camps for children, schoolchildren and students
Language schools in Miami are designed for children with different language levels, so they are equally suitable for children with zero language knowledge and for more advanced students and students. In addition, not only academic programs are available in linguistic camps, but also courses combining various activities with language learning - adventure, sports and so on. Training in Miami is a productive study and a memorable vacation for foreigners and Russian students. For accommodation of students, many foreign camps are offered by host families, which are carefully selected for participation in the admission program. Another accommodation option is a student hostel, which is usually located either on the school grounds or a few minutes from it. At cost, both options are approximately the same: here the choice is better to make, based on the preferred situation - more family or youth.
The daily routine in the Miami language school looks something like this: the first half is devoted to English lessons (15-20 hours each week), and the second half is allocated for recreation, hobbies, sports or sightseeing. The best training centers abroad organize a very rich program for their pupils.
In addition to the variety of academic programs, Miami's linguistic camps offer children and young people a wide range of entertainment activities: excursions (Kennedy Space Center, Miami Oceanarium, Fort Lauderdale cruise, trips to sports teams of professional teams, etc.), beach parties, talent shows, sports, beach volleyball and much more. Thus, pupils of language schools and camps will always be engaged in some kind of activity, so they will not be bored for sure!
On the territory of Miami, many prestigious and elite language centers of international level have their branches. There are well developed and local schools, which become leading in the city. Here are a few camps for learning English, popular among foreign and Russian students:
- The Language Academy. This language academy has been organizing international children's camps for over 20 years. One of the school's programs takes place in a residential area near Miami: a language camp for children from 13 to 18 years old is based on the prestigious private university . Thomas University, widely known for its academic results. Summer classes are conducted under the guidance of experienced teachers who themselves are native speakers. For the convenience of all students are divided into mini-groups with different levels of English - from elementary to advanced. In addition to the curriculum for the inmates of the center, an entertaining and leisure program has been designed.
- English First. The international network of training centers has its own branch in the sunny Miami. The EF campus has excellent infrastructure and facilities - it is a modern building with ocean views, with air conditioning and private swimming pool on site, plus just a couple of minutes from the training center is the beach. The training center offers programs for different ages of students: for children and schoolchildren this is a 2-week English course for 20 lessons from Monday to Friday. In addition to a comfortable language program, a diverse cultural life awaits students at the EF language center: excursions, dance lessons, shopping and walking around the city.
- Rennert International . This language school has been operating in Miami since 2004 and today it has one of the highest ratings and is included in the TOP lists for the country. The training center is located in the South Beach area - it's a pedestrian area where shops, cafes, restaurants are located, and the beach is only 5 minutes away.Rennert International offers full boarding to its students: accommodation in double rooms + meals. The school is suitable for high school students from 13 to 17 years old.
- Open Hearts Language Academy (OHLA) . A local company that organizes English language courses for children, youth and adults. Campus OHLA Miami is located in the center of the city, in one of the most prestigious areas. On the territory there is a student hostel, where pupils of 12 to 18 years old are accommodated. The language school offers a 24-hour format for learning English, that is, a permanent stay on the territory of an educational institution.
We have told all about several foreign schools for studying English in Miami: for a detailed list of language centers and linguistic camps for children, students and students, please visit our website.
Cost of study in Miami language schools: prices, reviews, ratings
The formation of the cost of educational services in the linguistic centers and language schools in Miami is influenced by various factors - from the terms of study, educational institution, type of program and ending with additional options. On average, the prices for training in the Miami vacation camps range from $ 900 to $ 1,500 per week. Additional items of expenditure will be the preparation of a visa, insurance registration, the purchase of air tickets in both directions and the student's pocket expenses for the period of study.