- Sports Leisure in the Children's Camps of Lausanne
- Leisure in the children's camp
- Language courses for children and schoolchildren
- An example of the prestigious camps and schools of Lausanne
Lausanne is an unusually beautiful city, located near the Lake Geneva (the island of Lehman), it is surrounded by the Alpine air due to its proximity to the Alps. Elite children's camps and schools with a wide choice of courses for children and schoolchildren are based on the territory. Often they include intensive academic studies in English or French and active leisure. The small town is small, but it is rich in cultural attractions and it hosts a lot of recreational activities.
Swiss camps for children are distinguished by a high rating and a variety of language programs: the local population speaks 4 languages, so programs for English and French are available for foreigners and students in Lausanne. Anyone can start learning in the language camp, programs for children even with zero language knowledge are developed! Free time from studies and classes is planned in such a way that each child will spend it with benefit and interest. Teachers are doing everything possible to ensure that children have more opportunities in a relaxed environment to practice the language they are studying.
Sports Leisure in the Children's Camps of Lausanne
A lot of attention is paid to outdoor sports: for example, water sports are held on the shores of Lake Geneva, but only in good weather and under the strict supervision of professional trainers and rescuers.
Available sport activities in Lausanne:
- Table tennis (ping-pong)
- Ball games and relay races
- Beach volleyball
- Hiking (trekking)
- Water skiing
- Riding in bananas
- Jumping on the trampoline
- Running (including cross country)
Leisure in the children's camp
In the afternoon or evening on weekdays, when no field trips are planned, children are employed on campus - it is equipped with modern equipment and has many places for entertainment.
Available recreational activities in the camp:
- Intellectual quizzes
- Sports tournaments and competitions, a variety of relay races and mini-Olympic games
- Joint film screenings
- Relaxed rest and reading, free time, communication with peers
- Skating or roller skating
- Bowling Tournament
- Barbecue (usually on Fridays).
Outreach programs are very important when learning a language, because in this way children practice their skills in real life and communicate with native speakers.
Key adventure and excursion programs:
- Lake Zhu
- Sarina river
- port of Ushi
- barbecue on the shore of Lake Leman
- Arolla (rock climbing and a walk on the glaciers)
- Climbing the Alpine foothills, hiking and trekking
- Alpine canyoning
- Vollorba caves
- Salt underground mines in Bex
- Water parks
- Karting in the mountains
- Visit a large dam.
The plan of events is made taking into account the wishes of the children, taking into account their age and physical abilities - the teachers of the camp take care of the safety of their students.
Language courses for children and schoolchildren
To study a foreign language abroad is the most effective way of teaching: so the student is completely immersed in the language environment and there is a high probability that he will not meet a single person who speaks his native language.
Linguistic classes are usually conducted in the first half of the day by experienced teachers, and the training program is constantly updated, if necessary, adjusted for the individual requirements of the student. At the end of each academic week, testing is conducted so that teachers are confident that the students are progressing, that they have positive results. At the end, he receives a certificate confirming his education in the language school - he will indicate what level of knowledge the student has.
An example of the prestigious camps and schools of Lausanne
- Summer Camp Champittet College Summer camp . At Champittet College, an education is available from the kindergarten and before entering the university. The campus is located near the Lake Geneva, it is surrounded by pure alpine air. Courses for students in English, French and German are organized. The cost of stay is from 2125CHF / week. On the campus there is everything necessary for sports and creativity, regularly held creative workshops.
- Summer Camp Brillantmont International School Summer Camp offers English and French courses for children from 10 to 17 years old. The campus is located near the Lake Geneva at the foot of the Swiss Alps, consists of 8 buildings and is surrounded by green gardens. Participants in vacation programs live in rooms of 1-3 people. The cost of the stay is from 2000CHF / week, the duration of the program is from 2 to 6 weeks. Participants in educational programs receive homework or topics for scientific work twice a week, after the course of their work they return (they can enter into a personal portfolio for presentation to a future school or university).
- The language school, the Ecole Lemania camp is considered the oldest in Switzerland: its doors have been open to students from all over the world since 1908, and yet the campus and its 47 classrooms are equipped with modern equipment and there is a separate media center. English and French courses are available all year round for children from 15 years old. The cost of the trip varies depending on the type of accommodation and the intensity of the educational program, the minimum price is 510CHF / week (which includes basic leisure and entertainment programs). There are rooms overlooking the Alpine foothills and Lake Geneva.