- Summer programs of study: features and conditions of vacation programs with the study of English
- Extra-curricular activities and excursions in language schools in Canada
- Prestigious children's camps for foreigners in Canada: rating and cost
Canada is the foremost country in the world with a high level of security and education, a major international political, economic and cultural center. It is known all over the world for its unique nature with beautiful scenery. Study and rest in Canada is a unique chance to get acquainted with the culture of the country, to see world-famous historical and natural attractions, to get acquainted with children and teenagers from all over the world, to get an experience of communication in a multicultural environment. For foreigners, Canada is a treasure, as it takes the leading position of all world ratings on living standards and education and is a country with a low crime rate.
For parents, a summer linguistic camp abroad is the perfect answer, how to make a child's vacation interesting, exciting and useful! One of the main misconceptions for Russian schoolchildren and their parents can be expressed in the phrase: "Study is boring" or "Learning a foreign language is a constant cramming." Foreign linguistic schools have proved for many years that this is not the case, and this is guaranteed by the constant growth of the popularity of vacation programs abroad. Learning a language in a Canadian linguistic camp involves a game form of instruction, the orientation of learning for children and adolescents, which makes learning interesting for students. Modern academic programs allow you to learn a foreign language in the process of discussing topical issues, creating exciting projects, their presentations and much more. And for schoolchildren who are keen on creativity, sports or science, there are a huge number of unique training courses, within which they can practice their favorite hobby.
Elite schools, leading colleges and top universities, on the basis of which summer linguistic camps are held in Canada, will become a reliable guarantor of the level of knowledge of your children. Popular language schools use modern equipment and have a developed infrastructure that will make every student's stay comfortable.
Sending a child to a language school in Canada for the summer, you can be confident that he will conduct a busy, exciting, exciting vacation in one of the most developed countries in the world. And a huge number of leisure activities and sightseeing trips will not let the child get bored of the house, and every day will be a real discovery for him!
The advantages of studying in the language schools of Canada
Learning English in Canada has a number of undoubted advantages:
- High quality education recognized all over the world
- Modern academic training programs
- The perfect balance between the cost of education and its level
- Highly qualified teachers with extensive experience
- Developed infrastructure of summer camps
- The orientation of training on the student, which allows you to take into account his interests and goals
- Wonderful climate
- High standard of living and safety
- Positive feedback from students and their parents about learning
- A huge number of natural, cultural and historical attractions that students can visit as part of excursion trips.
Summer programs of study: features and conditions of vacation programs with the study of English
Most of the linguistic schools in Canada offer summer programs with the study of English. Vacation programs for foreigners in Canada offer several areas of study:
- Traditional - leisure and language learning. Recreation includes a huge number of extra-curricular activities and interesting excursions. The language is studied at a high level: in a week, 20 to 35 foreign language classes are held, during which students will be able to improve their basic language skills - grammar, spoken English, listening to speech.
- Training programs aimed at preparing students for admission to foreign universities or schools. Such courses allow children and adolescents to get acquainted with the culture of the country, educational requirements and standards. Many popular universities hold summer language courses for foreigners who want to pass international examinations in English.
- Scientific courses, in which children and adolescents from around the world can feel themselves to be real researchers and scientists. For example, under the guidance of experienced mentors schoolchildren will be able to assemble a robot on programs of studying English and robotics or write their own game within the framework of the courses "English + IT-technologies".
- Creative courses, during which students can feel themselves as professional musicians, artists or actors. For children and adolescents who are keen on the film industry, language courses are created with film classes. On such programs, students can become directors and make a real film!
- Adventure programs that will be of interest to active children who love to study nature and the world around. Some of the linguistic camps of Canada, located on the coast, offer their students to go on a hike or to ride in boats in the lake.
Usually, before the beginning of the classes, all students pass a language test, which helps to distribute the students in groups according to their level of knowledge. This method allows you to make learning comfortable and interesting even for children with zero language knowledge.
Extra-curricular activities and excursions in language schools in Canada
Summer is a time of rest and adventure for every child. In summer camps in Canada extra-curricular activities are given great attention: a huge selection of leisure activities, a variety of groups and sections, sports and creative competitions will make rest for Russian children fascinating and exciting. In most language schools, extra-curricular activities take place in the afternoon and include:
- Barbecue parties
- Team competitions
- Night of cinema, etc.
Excursion trips of summer camps abroad give a unique opportunity to get acquainted with the culture and traditions of the country. At language schools in Canada, excursions usually include visits to the following places:
- Banff National Park
- Lake Peito
- Jasper Park
- Basilica of Notre-Dame de Montreal
- Upper Canada Village
- Old Town, Montreal
- Canadian Military Museum
- Canadian History Museum
- Museum of Aviation and Space, Ottawa
- Museum of the World of Science, Vancouver
- National Gallery of Canada
- Montreal Botanical Garden and much more.
Please note that the list and duration of extracurricular activities and excursions depends on the selected summer camp.
Prestigious children's camps for foreigners in Canada: rating and cost
Top 5 best summer language schools for foreigners:
- School and summer camp of Pickering College (Newmarket, Ontario)
- College Ashbury (Ottawa, Ontario)
- College of Columbia International (Toronto, Ontario)
- Ridley College (St. Catharines, Ontario)
- Summer School OISE Montreal Mont Tremblant (Mont-Tremblant, Quebec).
Prices for training in Canada depend on the rating of the summer camp, the chosen training program and its duration, the program of extra-curricular activities and excursion trips. The average cost of training for one week is from 1500 $ CAD to 2500 $ CAD per person.