- Learning English in Austria for foreigners and Russian students for the summer
- Tuition fees in language camps in Austria - rating, prices, reviews
German is one of the most popular European languages abroad, and the best course is in a natural environment for a foreign language - that is, in a country where German is a state language . In Austria, there are several dozen language schools and language camps for foreigners and Russian children, schoolchildren and students. You can start training in educational centers abroad at any age: here there are programs for both children with zero language level, and for children already with some kind of knowledge.
Learning English in Austria for foreigners and Russian students for the summer
Learning a foreign language in a country like Austria is at the same time study and rest. Many language schools also combine additional activities with learning English: these are not only academic camps , they are still adventurous, sportive, creative, and so on.
In Austria you can learn not only German. The overwhelming majority of Austrian foreign centers offer it, although there are also leading linguistic schools in the country that offer a choice of another European language - English . The only condition for his teaching in Austrian language schools is the accreditation of the British Council British Council.
Linguistic camps and language schools in Austria are usually vacation, so they are held in the summer months - from June to August. Language centers for studying foreign languages for children, schoolchildren and students from different countries offer a 24-hour, boarding-school format: this means that the learning process, accommodation and meals are organized on the school grounds. In the Austrian schools for the summer students study at courses of different intensity: from 20 to 25 academic hours per week, one class lasts 45 minutes.
In addition to a quality curriculum, Austrian language camps are ready to offer a rich leisure and entertainment program for foreigners and Russian students, taking into account the different ages of students. Depending on the last condition, the number of activities for recreation can include excursions walking tours through the city of learning, visiting museums and exhibitions, as well as visits to major attractions, participation in festivals, going to the movies, parties and much more.
We will tell you about some schools, known among foreign students as prestigious and best language camps, where you can come to learn English or German during the summer holidays:
- ActiLingua . This language academy has at its disposal 3 buildings located in the central part of Vienna. In one building there are courses for adults, and in the other two there are training programs for children (12-17 years) and youth (16-19 years). ActiLingua courses are communicative and intensive: students of language camps can choose a training course with 20, 30 or 35 hours. If necessary, it is possible to supplement the main program with the preparations for the international exam in the German language ÖSD. Teachers of the school focus on all the main aspects of the language - grammar, vocabulary, speech and writing.
- Humboldt-Institut . This is one of the most titled schools in Vienna , which invariably falls into the top lists of educational institutions not only of the city, but also of the country. On summer vacations, the educational institution organizes quality programs to learn German for high school students aged 15-18. The training sessions take place in a truly amazing location - the ship "Bertha von Suttner" moored on the Danube River - and the students live in a residence near the "corps". The school offers its students intensive training in German - up to 30 lessons each week.
- St.Gilgen International School . This is an international private school for teaching students of all ages - from 9 to 18 years. The territory of the school looks the same as the elite campus design boarding schools: the building is located in several villas on the shore of the lake. On campus there is everything necessary for comfortable living and accommodation: residence, sports grounds, art studio, boat station, spacious bright classrooms with interactive equipment and much more. As part of the summer program, foreign students can study here not only German, but also English.
- DID Deutsch-institut . This is one of the best and oldest schools in Germany , which has several branches, and one of them - in Vienna. Summer program for studying German is designed for teens of 14-17 years. The campus of the school is located in a modern building located in the heart of Vienna, only a few minutes from the city's famous sights. As part of the curriculum, pupils can choose a standard or intensive course of study.
- Village Camps . It is an international network of language camps for children, schoolchildren and students, whose branches are located in many countries of Europe, including Austria. The Camp Camps summer camp is located in the small town of Piesendorf. The linguistic camp operates in the school during the whole of July, the guys at this time live in the residence of the school on a full board basis. The age of students is from 10 to 17 years.
Tuition fees in language camps in Austria - rating, prices, reviews
The price of training in language camps will depend on the saturation of the curriculum (the number of hours of study per week), the number of weeks and the living conditions (day camp or 24-hour camp). On average, the cost of a two-week English or German language course in Austrian language centers ranges from 1,400 euros to 2,500 euros. In addition, an additional factor for the formation of prices is the geographical location of the training center. In Austria, language schools are located not only in Vienna, but also in other cities - Salzburg, Obertauern, Zell am See.