MBA in La Rochelle Business School
The private business school of La Rochelle Business School was founded in 1988. In addition to higher education, an MBA program is also presented here. In the business school of La Rochelle you can choose a one-year course aimed at developing leadership skills and the basics of business and entrepreneurship, or a 2-year course with the choice of a particular specialization that is most interesting for you.
Specializations of the MBA course in the second year of study are:
- International business ("international business strategy", "premium business segment marketing", "supply chain management and supply system") - the program in English.
- Sport and tourism ("management in the field of hospitality and organization of events") - the program in English.
- Finance ("audit and management control," "management, banking and real estate") - the program in French.
- Sustainable development ("sustainable development strategies") - a program is in French.
Features of the MBA program:
- Duration of studying: 1 or 2 years.
- The group's size: 20-25 people.
- Language of instruction: English, French.
- Start of studying in September.
Features of studying:
- 1st year: from the middle of September to April (internship from May to September).
- 2 nd year: 1 semester - from October to December (internship from January to the middle of June), 2 semester - from the middle of June to the end of July.
- Copy of the passport;
- Copy of the diploma of completed higher education (bachelor);
- Motivation letter;
- Personal interview in English / French (25 min);
- Oral test for knowledge of English / French;
- The international certificate confirming knowledge of English language: TOEFL from 70; IELTS from 6.0; TOEIC from 725; CAE of 52; CPE - Grade C. Either the results of the French language examinations: CERF - B2; DELF - DELF 2; TEF 541-698;
- Availability of the results of GMAT, CAT, GRE, PAT examinations or their equivalents;
- Experience from 2 years.