Master's program(english) in La Rochelle Business School
Duration of studying - 1-2 years, while about 5 months of the course the students spend in internship and production practice in France or in another country.
Available for study specialty are:
- Management (ESC Program). It is taught in English and French. The duration is 3 years, which includes a one-year internship (in France or abroad).
- Audit Management and Consultancy (Audit and Consulting). It is taught in French.
- Sustainable Development Strategy. It is taught in French.
- Industrial Management. It is taught in French.
- International Strategy Policies Management. It is taught in English and French.
- International Logistics and Supply Chain Management (International Logistics and Supply Chain Management). It is taught in French.
- Event Management (Event Management). It is taught in French.
- Tourism Management (International tourism). It is taught in English and French, it is possible to obtain a master's degree or an MBA.
The educational programs start in October. The exception is International Strategic Policies Management (it starts in January) and Tourism Management (two start dates: January and October). Please note that applications can be submitted only until February 15, so you need to take care of the package of necessary documents in advance.
The cost of the program does not include medical insurance. Internet access, a multimedia library and a student card ISC are also paid extra.
Requirements for applicants:
- Bachelor's degree;
- Certificate confirming a high level of English / French (must correspond to the language in which the studying is planned - please specify in the program descriptions above);
- Completed application;
- Motivation letter;
- For applicants for the MBA program - at least 2 years of work in the profile area corresponding to the chosen direction of study.