Bachelor's Courses(english) in La Rochelle Business School
Duration of studying is 3-4 years. Available specialties are listed below:
- International Business studies. It is conducted in two languages (French and English), lasting 4 years. The students spend 2 years studying at the university, they have intership in foreign companies for a year (six months of internship in each), and in a year they study at a foreign partner university (in total the university cooperates with 26 universities around the world). There is possibility to obtain a double diploma from a partner university for a double diploma program (14 universities in different countries of the world: England, Germany, Finland, Spain, China, etc.) Specializations for the 4th year of your choice are:
- Marketing (English);
- International Management (English);
- Supplies and Logistics (English);
- Finance and cost control (French or English).
Admission to the program is provided by a successful completion of secondary school (certificate of full secondary education).
- Tourism Studies (International tourism). It is conducted in two languages (French and English), lasting 3 years (the learning period includes 5 months of practice). The last year of studying divides the total flow of students according to specializations: hotel, resort or event management.
The Business School of Tourism La Rochelle is the only school of tourism in France that has received the international certification of the UN Tourism Council for the high quality of the educational programs - TedQual. The undeniable advantage gives students the opportunity to study in such a tourist city as La Rochelle.
The beginning is January and September. The opportunity to obtain a double diploma from a partner university for a double degree program is offered to international students. Specializations on the 3rd course to choose from are:
- Tourism management (English);
- Management in hospitality, hotel management (English or French);
- Event Management (French);
- Management in the field of sports tourism (French);
- Restaurant management (French).
A double diploma with the school of restaurant management Ferrandi (Paris) is offered to foreign students. Admission to the program is provided by the successful completion of secondary school (certificate of full secondary education).
- Recreation and entertainment (English or French) - only for students taken immediately to the 3rd course. The first semester is studying in La Rochelle, the second semester is studying at Delaware University, Florida. Next, an internship at Disneyworld is organized in Florida.
Business Studies (theory and practice of business). It is taught exclusively in French. The course is designed for 3 years of study, it is possible to pass it in France or abroad, in educational institutions-partners.
Beginning is in September. Specializations on the 3rd course to choose from are:
- Communications management
- Management in banking and finance
- Real Estate Management
- Marketing of relationships
- Management in the technical field
- HR Management
- Web Marketing
- Wines and spirits
- Management in the audio-visual sphere
- Financial management
- International business (in English or Spanish), etc.
Admission to the program is provided by the successful completion of secondary school (certificate of full secondary education).
Studying on all programs starts in September, but applications are finished on February 15th, so you need to take care of the package of necessary documents in advance.
The cost of the program does not include medical insurance. Internet access, a multimedia library and a student card ISC are also paid extra.
Requirements for applicants:
- The school certificate of full secondary education or the diploma of the IB program;
- Certificate confirming a high level of English / French (must correspond to the language in which the studying is planned - please specify in the program descriptions above);
- Completed application;
- Motivation letter.