La Rochelle Business School announces the recruitment of students who will begin their education in January-February 2018! Hurry to apply, the number of seats is limited.
One of the best universities, located in the small town of La Rochelle (480 kilometers from Paris), has one distinctive feature: the training is conducted in English and French. The educational institution combines several advantages - an excellent infrastructure, the balance of educational programs and the professionalism of teachers.
Today the business school offers new training programs, 4 of which are in English.
1. Cycle Preparation Bachelor
The training starts on February 1, 2018.
The end is the end of July 2018.
It is an intensive program of the first year of the Bachelor's Degree, after the successful completion of which students enter immediately on the 2nd course of one of the bachelor's programs at La Rochelle Business School.
The required level of English is at least B2 (IELTS 5.5).
The cost = 8300 euros.
2. Business Foundation program
The program includes learning the language, the basics of business and management. Beginning of classes - January 2018.
The end is in June 2018. Further admission to the 1st year of the bachelor's degree.
The required language level is not lower than B1.
Cost = 5650 euros.
3. Bachelor Tourism and Hospitality, 1st / 2nd / 3rd year .
For admission to the 2nd course, you must have 60 ECTS (year of study at the undergraduate in the profile specialty), for the third year (120 ECTS, 2 years of study).
1st year: beginning of classes on January 8, cost from 8 350 euros.
2 nd year: the beginning of classes on April 3, the cost from 8 750 euros.
3rd year: beginning of classes on January 8, cost from 8750 euros.
4. BBA - International Management, 3rd year
The beginning of studies is January 2018.
To enter the 3rd course, you must have 120 ECTS (2 years of study in the profile specialty).
The cost is from 10 450 euros.
In addition, a private business school recruits students for programs in French. The training will start in January-February next year.
- Cycle Preparation Bachelor
- Business Foundation program
- Bachelor in Business, 3rd year. The cost is from 8 750 euros.
- Bachelor in Tourism and Hospitality, 1st and 3rd year
- BBA - International Management, 3rd year
- Specialized MBA, 1st year: fast track. The cost is from 12 500 euros.
- MIND - Industrial Management. Classes start on January 8. The cost is from 12 500 euros.