Pre-Masters in King's College in Bournemouth
Short information about a preparatory program for those wishing to get an education in one of the British universities.
The course is designed for 1 - 3 semesters. Pre-university preparation involves not only learning English, improving general language skills, but also developing special ones.First of all it is a learning skill. Students receive experience in project management, preparation of presentations, reports. Such skills are necessary for effective education in the university. Available specializations for studying are:
- Mathematics and computer science;
- Business and management;
- Economics and finance;
- Law and international relations;
- Psychology and social sciences;
- Tourism and hotel business;
- Design and media;
- Students' age: 17+
- Start dates: September 14; 4 January, 28 March and 4 July
- Requirements for admission: the level of English - from the intermediate.
- The result of the studying: adaptation to the British educational environment, improvement of language skills.
- The size of the class: 14 people.
- The duration of the lesson: 45 - 50 minutes.