Karlstads Universitet or University of Karlstad (abbreviated as KAU ) is a state type institution of higher education that has been operating in Sweden since the beginning of 1977. The university is located in the small town of Karlstad.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
From year to year, the University is in the top 20 best of the best universities of the country, as well as in the top 5 percent of the best institutions at the global level.
The university is considered to be medium in size, since about 14,000 people take a course here every year. In the list of teachers - more than 900 teachers of the highest category. The university gives students the right to choose whether to study full-time or remotely, and if they wish, students can apply and take part in international student exchange programs. Learn more about the activities of the university, its achievements and conditions of admission through the official pages of the university on social networks, such as: Facebook, Linkedin, Youtube, Twitter, Flickr.
While studying at this Swedish institution, students are entitled to use the student library. The university is part of the European University Association (EUA).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.