GRE preparation in Kaplan San Diego School
Preparation course for GRE
The GRE (Graduate Record Examination) exam is mandatory for graduate students in Canada and the United States, students who plan to get a doctoral or master's degree. This stage of education is one of the most difficult and profound, therefore preparation for admission must be of a corresponding high level. Students are engaged in professional highly qualified teachers who have extensive experience working with foreign students and have been preparing students for the first time to pass an international exam.
- Beginning of the courses: it is necessary to clarify with the manager (vary depending on the school).
- Minimum duration: 12 weeks.
- Minimum age of students: from 16 years.
- Minimum language level for enrollment: TOEFL results from 550p, 213c, 79i or TOEFIC from 785 or IELTS from 6.5
- The maximum class size is 10-15 people.
- Intensity of lessons (per week): about 28-30.
- Timetable: Monday-Friday, morning and afternoon hours.
- Duration of the session: 45 minutes.
- 1-6 week of studying:
8 lessons of preparation for the test + 20 interactive lessons (including writing test tests).
- 7-12 weeks of studying:
30 interactive sessions + personal consultation of the teacher (checking the learning of the educational material, identifying weaknesses in general studying, practical advice and recommendations for the successful passing of the test).
The school is proud of its reputation and the level of pupils' progress, that is why it guarantees each student a successful passing of the exam. If, after completing the course, you find that you are not ready to pass this language test - either you have been tested and are dissatisfied with the final result - you can continue studying until the next exam for free.
Upon completion of the course, each student receives a corporate certificate that confirms the level of English proficiency that has been attained and contains information on attendance.