English courses in Kaplan Miami Language School
This combined course is suitable for international students with any level of knowledge, from elementary to advanced. This is an excellent opportunity not only to significantly improve the language skills, but also to learn a lot about the country in which the studying is conducted, to devote time to leisure, rest and shopping, to make new friends from all corners of the world.
Universality makes this course one of the most popular programs of the educational institution. Students in the complex develop all the basic language skills and skills:
- Written and spoken speech;
- Fluency and literacy of speech;
- Listening (listening to English);
- Reading original and adapted texts.
Students quickly overcome the emotional and language barrier, significantly expand the vocabulary. Lessons are held in an interesting dynamic format, having many interactive elements: oral exercises, computer programs, thematic classes in student clubs are used. Students work in groups and individually, participate in debates and discussions, prepare personal projects and studies. In general English, students develop basic skills - special attention is paid to written and spoken language, to facilitate communication in English in everyday life. Interactive lessons consolidate the acquired knowledge, eliminate gaps, help to study more closely difficult and incomprehensible moments.
- Beginning of the courses: on Mondays year-round (if the state holiday falls on this day, then the beginning of the classes is postponed on the next day).
- Minimum duration: 2 weeks.
- Minimum age of students: from 16 years.
- Minimum level of language for enrollment: from elementary.
- The maximum class size: 10-15 people.
- Intensity of lessons (per week): 20 academic sessions of general English + 7 interactive lessons.
- Timetable: Monday-Friday, morning and afternoon hours.
- Duration of the session: 45 minutes.
Upon completion of the course, each student receives a corporate certificate that confirms the level of English proficiency that has been attained and contains information on attendance.