Master's program(english) in Kansas State Polytechnic
1. Age of participants: from 20 years
2. Duration of education: about 1.5 years
3. Beginning of classes: September, January
4. Level of English: IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 79 / PTE 53 or equivalents
5. Level of education: Bachelor's degree
6. Language of instruction: English.
Kansas State Polytechnic Department of Magistracy offers a high-quality and popular program Master of Technology (Professional Master of Technology). PMT is a master's degree designed to help in career advancement or even a change in the priority direction of professional activity. Education is built on the active involvement of real-life experience and leadership skills, all students actively develop leadership and management skills, a set of disciplines and subjects. Common basic modules include:
- Advanced technical communication
- Project Management for Professionals
- Managerial finance, metrics and analytics
- Transformational leadership in technology
- Informatics and technology management.
Applicants choose for themselves the preferred direction (specialization), according to which they will develop. Available directions:
- Aerospace Systems (Aerospace Systems). Develop skills and applications necessary for work in the aerospace industry. Modules: introduction to production processes and materials, improving the development of products and processes, the fundamentals of electromagnetic wave phenomena, the theory and design of electronic communication circuits, and the maintenance of reliability. Some of the courses are specifically aimed at studying unmanned aerial vehicles.
- Bulk solids. The focus is on all aspects of the safe and efficient handling of bulk materials, on the improvement of production practices, storage and transportation. Subject modules: Material properties, Storage and delivery, Pneumatic transportation, Instrumentation and safety of processing, Mechanical transportation.
- Immersion in the international culture (International Culture Immersion). It is intended for those who are interested in international research with the possibility of studying abroad. The courses include: Global Logistics, Rural Economic Development, International Project Management and Marketing Italy: Culture and Tourism.
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Unmanned Aircraft Systems). The direction is focused on professionals who work or are preparing to become pilots, operators in the field of communication, payload, navigation, ground support, satellite coordination with assets or air delivery to the air. The principles of risk assessment for unmanned operations on land, sea, air or satellite platforms are being studied.
During the education each student is given maximum attention: teachers actively cooperate with their students and make individual plans for development and education. The university provides ample opportunities for development: undergraduates can take additional courses and modules, participate in serious developments, and adjust curricula. In addition to the PMT program, the magistracy department provides an opportunity to obtain a certificate in the field of Cybersecurity of unmanned aerial vehicles. The certificate expands the competencies and skills and is suitable for those who already work in this area and plans to increase the level of knowledge.
In the case of successful completion of the master's program, students are awarded a diploma and are awarded the degree of Professional Master of Technology. Graduates-masters of Kansas State Polytechnic are distinguished by the highest level of competence and can easily find a prestigious job or quickly move up the career ladder.
Master's program in Kansas State Polytechnic:
- Professional Master of Technology.
- Cyber Security of Unmanned Aircraft (Unmanned Aircraft Systems Cybersecurity Graduate Certificate).
Tuition fees: from 12924 $ / year.