- How to arrange a child in a private School of Britain, England, USA, Switzerland, Austria, Spain and France
- Advantages of studying at a private school abroad
Sending your child to studying abroad is the dream of any parent. After all, such a foreign education - secondary and higher - will open up to it good opportunities for creating a career anywhere in the world.
Of course, it's better to start school. The choice of a suitable educational institution abroad is a matter of importance and responsibility. After all, the future of a young schoolchild literally depends on the decision made, so it's best to solve this problem by applying for help to professionals. We are the official representatives of manyschools in the United States , England and Europe and are ready to help you with the choice of the ideal educational institution, and then with the admission into it.
How to arrange a child in a private School of Britain, England, USA, Switzerland, Austria, Spain and France
Let's not hide the fact that the path to transition to study abroad is quite long, and even if you decide to organize this process through intermediaries, you as parents should still be aware of certain stages that must necessarily be passed So that you achieve the desired goal:
- So, the most important question for parents who decided to send their child to study abroad is the choice of a suitable school. In each of the listed countries there are many proposals on this request, and you have to make a choice, based on what planned training program and the prospect, the possible budget and other nuances;
- To check up, how successfully your child can adapt in new conditions, having appeared in foreign school - in this question short-term educational courses or summer educational programs well help;
- If problems do not arise with the addiction, then it is necessary to start preparing the child for moving and entering: both in the moral aspect and in the educational;
- For the training you need to compile a training program that will help Schoolchildren to improve the ability to own the necessary foreign language, tighten the level of his knowledge to European for the successful passage of entrance tests;
- About a year before the start of training, apply for admission to several schools in several schools translated into English. It should include some kind of presentation about your child and the documents required for enrollment;
- Pass the necessary tests that the school sends you.
- Six months before the beginning of the training, start preparing documents for an educational visa, and at least three months - submit them for a visa.
- Pay first deposit in one of the schools that is ready to take you, and then the full cost of 1 academic year.
This list of basic steps for admission to a foreign school you , Of course, you can pass on your own, however, we recommend that, in order to save your time and nerves, you should understand the diversity of educational institutions with the competent help of our specialists.
Advantages of studying at a private school abroad
Graduatesprivate educational institutions abroad at the exit have a quality education, regardless of the country in which the training was conducted. Plus, they are confident in owning a foreign language, which increases their competitiveness in the international educational system and, of course, gives the opportunity to receive a communicative experience.
Also, if you still plan that you will receive a child and higher education abroad, then you will significantly help him if you send him to school abroad beforehand.